Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Amazon Echo - How to Disable Amazon Sidewalk
Friday, June 11, 2021
Sunday, May 30, 2021
Thursday, May 20, 2021
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security >Windows Security , and then select Virus & threat protection.
- Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings.
- Go to Manage Ransomeware Protection:
- Turn on or make sure Controlled Folder Access is set to On. This will protect your default Documentsfolder and a few other default folders.
- If you have other folders where you save data besides the documents folder. Click on protected folders and add them.
Sunday, March 28, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Thursday, March 4, 2021
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Friday, February 26, 2021
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
My father would not buy a Ford. He actually bought a Ford once. He lived in Detroit at the time and watched it being assembled on the assembly line, which he said was a great experience. One day when he was coming home from work the brakes failed as he was pulling into his driveway and the car went through a fence into his backyard. Fortunately no one was hurt. Brakes can fail on any car, and I am not sure if his brake problems was caused by defective manufacturing or by just bad luck, but he never bought another Ford after that. There may have been other problems with it that added to his experience of the car, but his negative experience of the company stuck with him. I owned a Ford Taurus once and I thought it was really a great car, but they stopped making Taurus' until recently, so my next car was a Kia. So much for brand loyalty.