Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Amazon Echo - How to Disable Amazon Sidewalk
Amazon Sidewalk went live on June 8, 2021 and is enabled by default. Amazon Sidewalk uses tiny radio transmitters and receivers to track Amazon and third party devices such as Tile (Tile.com). It creates a mesh network using your Amazon Echo and Ring.com devices to send information over the Internet, and is set to use up to 500mb of your Internet data. Here is how to disable it.
Posted by Dean at 5:29 AM
Friday, June 11, 2021
Sunday, May 30, 2021
Thursday, May 20, 2021
How to Turn On Windows 10 Ransomware Protection
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security >Windows Security , and then select Virus & threat protection.
- Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings.
- Go to Manage Ransomeware Protection:
- Turn on or make sure Controlled Folder Access is set to On. This will protect your default Documentsfolder and a few other default folders.
- If you have other folders where you save data besides the documents folder. Click on protected folders and add them.
Posted by Dean at 4:07 AM